Monday, March 21, 2011

I Stand Amazed!


I stand amazed in the presence, of Jesus the Nazarene, And wonder how He could love me, A sinner, condemned, unclean. O how marvelous! O how wonderful! And my song shall ever be: O how marvelous! O how wonderful! Is my Savior's love for me! He took my sins and my sorrows, He made them His very own; He bore the burden to Calvary, And suffered and died alone. When with the ransomed in gloryHis face I at last shall see, ’Twill be my joy through the ages To sing of His love for me. How marvelous! How wonderful! And my song shall ever be. How marvelous! How wonderful! Is my Savior's love for me!

This is a song that we sang at church yesterday morning. I wanted to share it because of the great joy it brings me!

It has been a long, cold, and messy winter; both physically and emotionally. I praise God that because He loves me, He continues to carry me! There have been days that have been very difficult, not only for me, but for Brad and the kids as well. We are going through what I would consider to be a normal grieving process. Rylee is someone that we will carry with us each and everyday. Lately her memory is starting to bring more smiles than tears. The kids, especially Kara, talk about her all the time! I am proud of that. I want them to always remember her. Their memory of her is something that no one will ever be able to take from them. I want them to cherish this.

Now that it is Spring, we are in full swing with baseball! This is one of my favorite times of the year! Kara isn't playing this year. She is not interested at all and that is ok with us. She is really good at other things, so we will support her in those hobbies. Brady, on the other hand, loves it. I think he could live at the park! So far so good with his diabetes! It can be tricky to manage at times, but no major problems. That is a relief! He doesn't need to be slowed down.

I know that it has been a while since my last post, so I will try to do better! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment