Wednesday, November 10, 2010

RYLEE "BUG" DENELL MOORE

Today, November 11th is the one year mark since I held Rylee in my arms. To be honest, I am not sure how I am supposed to feel. In some ways, it’s just another day without her. I take just one moment at a time. Each moment is different, some are better than others. It is amazing how quickly memories can flood your mind. I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories we have of Rylee. I have said it a million times and I will continue to say it, “I am a much better person because I had her in my life.” Sometimes I worry that through the business of life that I will forget her or different things that she taught me about life. It is then that the Lord blesses me with some of the sweetest memories. My prayer is and always will be that Rylee’s legacy will never die. I pray that as the opportunities come for me to share her story, her will to live, her love for everyone, and her love for Jesus that I will not miss those opportunities. So, how do I feel now? I am the proudest momma in the world to have been a part of such an amazing little girl’s journey through this life. Yes, I miss her. Yes, the grief and pain can sometimes be unbearable. But I know that it is going to be ok. I will miss you and love you forever Rylee Bug!

1 comment:

  1. Kellie,

    I admire your strength and faith so much! Please know that I am thinking of you today and praying for continued peace. Lots of love,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete